[tn-moths] FOY - Anderson County (Kris)

  • From: klight10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 04:37:25 +0000 (UTC)

I had a lot in Oak Ridge  tonight too including:

0003 – Dyseriocrania griseocapitella – Chinquapin Leaf-miner Moth (my lowest
Hodges number!) (photo included, a  beautiful micro!)

3374 – Ancylis comptana – Strawberry Leafroller Moth

6843 E – Plagodis fervidaria – Fervid Plagodis Moth

10518 – Achatia distincta – Distinct Quaker Moth (I had a mating pair on my
sheet!)

I'm jealous of your Luna, Doug ! I've never had one here.

I need some help with the Zale, I can't match it on MPG.

Merrill, you said there would be a lot of moths due to the warm weather, and
you were right! :)

Kris Light

Oak Ridge

Anderson Co.