[tn-moths] December moth ID help

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 06:20:59 -0500

I found this little totricid (I think) on December 15 at my porch light in
Johnson City, TN (Washington County). I was unable able to identify it . John
Himmelman (Discovering Moths, page 92) discusses Acleris logiana - Hodges#3540
(Acleris logiana) as a December flyer. I can't make the connection.

Larry McDaniel

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/