[tn-moths] Re: Butterfly gardening program at Warriors Path

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 20:42:37 -0500

Kris,  I took the day off and plan to be there. Look forward to seeing you.

For those of you who have not had the good fortune to see one of Kris'
presentations, I can tell you they are not to be missed. Outstanding!

Larry McDaniel
Johnson City, TN

Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 23:13:59 +0000
From: klight10@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; butternuts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tn-moths] Butterfly gardening program at Warriors Path

For my Butterfly, Moth and Butternuts friends who live in the Tri-Cities area,
I'll be presenting a Butterfly Gardening program at Warriors Path SP on Jan. 15
at 10:00 AM in the program center on Duck Island. I'd love to see you! I'm
keeping my fingers crossed for good weather!

Kris Light