[tn-moths] 5 new moth species added to photo collection

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BUTTERFLY NET <mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 11:37:41 -0500

I just added 5 new moth species to my Flickr Moth Photo Collection. They were
all found at my porch light in Johnson City, TN (Washington County) between May
and Sep of 2009. They are

- maybe Eastern Grass-tubeworm Moth - Acrolophus plumifrontella

- Clemens' Grass Tubeworm Moth - Acrolophus popeanella

- Curve-lined Angle - Digrammia continuata

- Elm Spanworm - Ennomos subsignaria

- maybe Habilis Underwing - Catocala habilis

They can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/27634081@N06/

Larry McDaniel

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/