[tn-moths] Re: 2013 records

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 19:49:55 -0500

The attachment in my previous post had the wrong version of the document.Let me
try again with this new attachment. SorryLarry
 From: larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tn-moths] Re: 2013 records
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 19:41:33 -0500

I like the format Ken suggested. I think I will use three parts.

1. All species reported in Hodges order, including first county to report.
2. Each counties list.
3. A chronologic list.

It should look something like the example in the attachment.
It will be very helpful if records are reported in the same format.
I don't think it will matter how often the reports come in.
I plan to send results periodically, perhaps monthly.
Methods may change as I learn how it's working.
Again, I'm open to suggestions.

Larry
From: innisfree22@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 11:46:04 -0500

Knowing that only a handful of counties will probably be reporting makes
generating a report format easier.  I had a sheet that was 95 counties
across and about 2,000 species down.  That’s unwieldy, even with most of
the columns hidden, but it worked for a first attempt and did tallies for
me.

I finally got moths last night.... three species.  Let us know what
format you want us to report in, and whether you want daily, weekly or maybe
monthly summaries.   Whatever is easiest for you.

Jean

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 09:50:28 -0800
From: kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx
Subject:
[tn-moths] Re: 2013 records
To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

When you say records, I assume you mean First of Year (FOY)
sightings.

Chester
County

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths