[tn-dragonflies] Dickson Co. spreadwing

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 12:21:51 -0400

Sept. 3, Montgomery Bell SP, Dickson County TN

Morning walk at Montgomery Bell SP, nothing special, but good to see a few
odes at the lake(s), including a couple of Swamp Spreadwings. As I recall
these are the first of this species I have seen this year. A couple of soft
photos attached (walking with the light snapshot camera only).

Swamp spreadwing 2 males
Dusky dancers +
Double-striped bluet - 1 teneral, might be a fresh hatch about to happen
Ebony jewelwing
Prince baskettail 6
E. pondhawk +
Blue dashers
Com. whitetail
Widow skimmer
Great blue skimmer + good numbers on the beaver ponds
E. amberwing
Halloween pennant

Richard Connors
Nashville