[TN-Butterflies] Re: two moths in Chester County

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tennessee Butterflies <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:46:18 -0700 (PDT)

The moth may be a Painted Lichen, Hypoprepia fucosa. If it is, it's only been
reported in one county in Tennessee. I'll give you 3 guesses which county it is
and the first 2 guesses don't count. ;-)

You should probably run it by Jason Roberts anyway, just to be sure.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com