[TN-Butterflies] send along those county record photos pronto, paleeeeease!

  • From: "Stephen Stedman" <SStedman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 16:00:56 -0500

I just received word that BAMONA personnel have time to update the
BAMONA website with any new county records that might be waiting in the
wings, so if you have any photos documenting new county butterfly
records at the BAMONA site, please send them along in the next day or
two.

I have over 100 such records that I have received since the last update
to the website (in late June), but I can handle a lot more before
submitting to BAMONA at the end of the week.

Thanks to all who have already sent along their photos.

Good 'flyin', Steve