[TN-Butterflies] global status of tn butterflies

  • From: Stephen Stedman <SStedman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 13:51:28 -0500

With considerable assistance from Michael Bierly, I have posted to the
following page of my website a page that lists the global ranking of all
TN butterflies, as promulgated by NatureServe and as noted at the BAMONA
website, in the hope that these rankings will assist in drawing up a
list of TN butterflies about which careful vagueness might be used when
referring to their location in public venues like TN-Butterflies:

http://iweb.tntech.edu/sstedman/TNButterfliesGlobalStatus.htm

Good butterfly counting, Steve Stedman

Cookeville, Putnam County