[TN-Butterflies] email constipation

  • From: Stephen Stedman <SStedman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:06:23 -0500

Hello to all,

The university email server has about 100,000 messages that have gone
undelivered on campus since late last week; not sure when or even if I
will get these, so if you sent stuff that involved FOY records or BAMONA
records, you might want to resend that stuff to make sure I get it;
seems like I am getting everything coming in this morning, but not stuff
that was sent from late last week through the week-end.  Sorry for this
problem.

I do get TN-Butterflies at home and can forward from there tonight if I
need to; Bart Jones in particular had some Decatur County records that I
can do that for if Bart would rather that be the way I handle his
records, but I do not specifically recall any other FOY or BAMONA
records from the week-end.

Steve Stedman

Cookeville, Putnam County