[TN-Butterflies] Re: cold temps coming

  • From: Rita Venable <ritavenable@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:12:27 -0500

I had a Black ST cat on my rue, it was about half grown, then suddenly
croaked, looked like a parasite or another bug got it, as it was just
hanging lifelessly. (As an aside, I read somewhere that the fall weather
brings on the darker color of the cats.) I would think your cats will
survive unless the cold temps are sustained for long periods, like days.

Could it throw them into early pupation, resulting in a small version next
spring? I don't know.

Rita Venable, Franklin, TN
Williamson Co.