[TN-Butterflies] analysis of the 2009 butterfly season in tn

  • From: Stephen Stedman <SStedman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 11:08:38 -0500

Anyone who can supply an analysis of the 2009 butterfly season in the
part of TN where his or her field work was conducted is encouraged to
submit a report (long or short; formal or informal) about the season by
mid-November or so. Focus on such matters as noteworthy numbers (high or
low) for certain species, absence of certain species (Long-tailed
Skipper throughout the state, as far as I am currently aware), etc.

You can see what was submitted about the 2008 season at my website;
anything like that is welcome, the more submitters, the better.

Thanks, Steve Stedman

Cookeville, Putnam County