[TN-Butterflies] Tennessee River Gorge butterfly count this Saturday, June 11

  • From: "Bill Haley" <wgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 09:05:58 -0400

Hello all;

This Saturday will be the 17th annual Tennessee River Gorge butterfly
count. This count is centered near Chattanooga and takes in part of both
Hamilton and Marion Counties. Let me know if you need information about
helping with this all-day count. I'll be at work tomorrow, so e-mail
(wgh@xxxxxxxxxx) will work until then, but will be off Thursday and
Friday, so on those days you'd better call my cell phone, (423)
326-9248. As with all NABA counts, there is a $3 fee per counter.

Keeping our fingers crossed for good weather!

Bill Haley

President, Tennessee Valley NABA

Chattanooga, TN