[TN-Butterflies] Memorial Day Butterfly Count of Nashville/Owl's Hill Circle

  • From: "owlshill" <owlshill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Venable, Rita" <rita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rouleau, Bennita" <rouleau@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Robertson, Linda" <docs@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Lynn Bayers & Lane Brody" <lane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jones, Bart" <bjones7777@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Johnson, Sarah" <trentnsarah2910@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jean Buchanan" <owlshilljeanb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hays, Mary" <mhays@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Haun, Connie" <cmhaun@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Harkins, Carter" <carkeys@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gain, Catherine" <owls2gain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Froeschauer, John D." <jdfroesch@xxxxxxxxx>, "Connors, Richard" <Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx>, "Cannon, Elizabeth" <ewbc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Caldwell, Mary E." <caldmem@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Badger, David" <dbadger@xxxxxxxx>, "Ansley, Sue" <sueansley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gerald & Pat Martin" <osageglade@xxxxxxxxxx>, "TN-Butterflies@ freeliss.org" <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 09:58:27 -0500

Folks,

The Memorial Day Butterfly Count for the Nashville/Owl's Hill circle is this
coming Monday, May 18.  We are going to begin counting at Owl's Hill at 10 - we
welcome all the help we can get.  We also need counters for Radnor, Pinkerton,
the Warner Parks, Cheekwood, Bison Meadow, etc.  If you have even a little
time, your numbers will be helpful. Just let me know where you will count so we
don't have any duplication.  Then report your results to me at
owlshill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Include the time you spent, the number of people in
your "party," and the miles covered by foot/car.  If you have unusual sightings
and photos, I can include those in the data I send to NABA.

Thanks for your help,

Nancy Garden
Secretary
Middle Tennessee Chapter, NABA