[TN-Butterflies] Re: Meeman-Shelby Fall Count

  • From: Allan Trently <ajtcorax@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bart Jones <bjones7777@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <bkormobile@xxxxxxxxx>, <robert_p_ford@xxxxxxx>, <clfrechette@xxxxxxx>, Donna Ward <wardd9@xxxxxxxxx>, Jim Johnson <bubo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <zlongwing@xxxxxxx>, <krispy96907@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <marybaker476@xxxxxxxxx>, <scottbrownphd@xxxxxxxxx>, Tennessee Butterflies <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:39:47 -0400

Currently I'm scheduled to join the State's float down the Ghost River this
Saturday.

Allan Trently
ajtcorax@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: bjones7777@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: bkormobile@xxxxxxxxx; robert_p_ford@xxxxxxx; clfrechette@xxxxxxx;
wardd9@xxxxxxxxx; bubo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; zlongwing@xxxxxxx;
krispy96907@xxxxxxxxxxx; marybaker476@xxxxxxxxx; scottbrownphd@xxxxxxxxx;
tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TN-Butterflies] Meeman-Shelby Fall Count
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 22:06:43 -0500

Hi Everyone,
The Meeman-Shelby Forest Fall Count will be held this Saturday, the 22nd,
starting at 9:30.  We will meet at the park Visitors Center at that time.  As
always, the cost is $3.  We'll count in the morning, then enjoy lunch at the
Shelby Forest General Store, and count a few hours more in the afternoon.  The
weather forecast is calling for partly cloudy skies and a high of 80, a far cry
from the 110 heat index we endured during the summer count.  Since we are
required to have 4 participants for a seasonal count, please let me know if you
plan on being there.

See you Saturday,

Bart Jones
Memphis, Shelby Co.