[TN-Butterflies] Leonard's Skipper in Hickman County

  • From: Allan Trently <ajtcorax@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tennessee Butterflies <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:10:36 -0400

While in Dry Branch State Natural Area (September 16, 2009) which is mostly in
Lewis County but a portion is in Hickman and Perry Counties, I photographed
what I believe is a Leonard's skipper in Hickman County. It was photographed on
tall blazing star (Liatris aspera) and on field thistle. 48 species of
butterfly have been recorded at Dry Branch.

Allan Trently ajtcorax@xxxxxxxxxxx

Jackson, Madison County, TN