[TN-Butterflies] Jackson count this Saturday

  • From: Bart Jones <bjones7777@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <engc205@xxxxxxx>, <scottbrownphd@xxxxxxxxx>, <kentfothergill@xxxxxxxx>, <bkormobile@xxxxxxxxx>, <zlongwing@xxxxxxx>, <d.paschall@xxxxxx>, <nancygarden@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <bill618@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <marybaker476@xxxxxxxxx>, <krispy96907@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <clfrechette@xxxxxxx>, <wardd9@xxxxxxxxx>, <robert_p_ford@xxxxxxx>, <ajtcorax@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>, <bubo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:20:07 -0500

Hi folks,

The Jackson count will be this Saturday starting at 9:30.  We will meet at the
UT Agricultural Experiment Station on Airways Blvd. and count the gardens
there, Cypress Grove Nature Center and Pinson Mounds State Park.  We will break
for lunch at Wendy's between Cypress Grove and Pinson.  Let me know if you are
coming, and as always, there is a $3 participation fee.

See you Saturday!

Bart Jones

Memphis, Shelby Co.