[TN-Butterflies] Jackson Count

  • From: Bart Jones <bjones7777@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Allan Trently <ajtcorax@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Barbara Korpi <bkormobile@xxxxxxxxx>, Billy Brisolara <bill618@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bob and Pandy English <engc205@xxxxxxx>, Bob Ford <robert_p_ford@xxxxxxx>, Cameron Frechette <clfrechette@xxxxxxx>, Deborah Paschall <d.paschall@xxxxxx>, Donna Ward <wardd9@xxxxxxxxx>, Jim Johnson <bubo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Malone <zlongwing@xxxxxxx>, Ken Childs <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>, Kent Fothergill <kentfothergill@xxxxxxxx>, Kris Branum <krispy96907@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Mary Baker <marybaker476@xxxxxxxxx>, Nancy Garden <nancygarden@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Rita Venable <rita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Scott Brown <scottbrownphd@xxxxxxxxx>, TNButterflies <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 18:23:36 -0500

Hey guys,
I found out Thursday that my tennis team got a wildcard into the state
tournament the weekend of the 18-20th, so I am moving the Jackson count to this
weekend, Sat. the 12th.  We will meet at the West Tennessee Agriculture Science
and Education Center at 9:30 AM and count around the gardens there, then on to
Cypress Grove Nature Center.  We will have lunch at Wendy's then go on to
Pinson Mound State Park to finish up.  The gardens should be really nice at the
Ag Center as they have their annual Summer Celebration on Thursday.  Let me
know if you are able to join us.

Bart Jones
Memphis, Shelby County