[TN-Butterflies] Re: Help With Locations

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Butterflies <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 15:23:45 -0700 (PDT)

Douglas,

I'm glad you brought this up. It was decided awhile back that everyone should
sign their posts with their name, city and county but of course anyone that has
joined the list recently didn't know that. Somehow this was overlooked when I
was putting together the FAQ, but it's there now.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com