[TN-Butterflies] Greene Co. TN Olympia Marbles

  • From: Don Holt <dnldhlt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, butternuts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 21:32:18 -0400 (EDT)

SUN 21 APR 2013
lower Lick Creek area, Greene Co., TN
D. Holt

Returning from Knoxville today, Dianne Draper, April Mattes, and I took a short
side-trip to look for Hoary Pucoon in bloom today and found it along with a
half dozen Olympia Marbles.  Also seen were Juvenal's Duskywing, Eastern Tiger
Swallowtail, Falcate Orangetips, Cabbage Whites, Spring Azure, my first Pearl
Crescent of the season, and an Ashy Clubtail.  The location is across the river
from Jean Obrist's population.

Don Holt
Johnson City, TN