[TN-Butterflies] Grapevine Epimenis Moth

  • From: Carol Wolf <humble1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists tn-butterflies <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 20:11:04 -0500

I had this beautiful little moth yesterday afternoon on a road close to where I live. It was the first one I have ever seen, but I have only been butterflying for a little over a year.

When I saw it I wondered if it wasn't the one that had been mentioned on this list. I got a fairly good photo.

Thanks to everyone who is posting what they find. This list is so great and helpful to those of us who are new.

I found several nice butterflies yesterday as well.

Eastern Tiger Swallowtail -1
Zebra Tiger Swallowtail - 8
Falcate Orangetip  many 40+
Harvester -1
Silver-spotted Skipper -2
Spring Azure-4
Junenal's Duskywing - 10

Carol Wolf
Woodbury, TN
Cannon County
The FAQ can be found by logging in at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=tn-butterflies

Please report any abuse or questions about this list to:
kjchilds@xxxxxxxxxx

Users can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
tn-butterflies-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.