[TN-Butterflies] Fwd: Interesting book on butterflies and moths

  • From: Craig Marks <cwmaplc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 15:25:00 -0400 (EDT)

THis is the e-mail that identified the person to whom the e-mail request for
these books can be made. He not only can make arrangements to sent the eastern
book, but also the western book. It is actually restricted to the Pacific
Northwest. It  is about one half as thick as the eastern book.

Craig Marks