[TN-Butterflies] Re: Flight of the American Snouts

  • From: "Michael Lee Bierly" <mlbierly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tennessee Butterflies" <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 20:34:15 -0500

There was an aerial chase at the Manor yesterday. Description: Two American
Snouts. Purpose: I'll let you figure that out. Verdict: Unknown. Now, these
images are not the super quality of Ken's Spicebush as these are taken with
the shoot and pray, but this camera is still quicker than the eye, or at
least my old eyes. Image 1: Note the position of the rear individual and the
structure of the first. Image 2: Look at the silhouette. Like a F-16. Image
3: The angles and projectors of these two individuals are stunning. Summary:
Their agile movements may not all be visible to the naked eye. This is the
first time two snouts have been seen at the Manor and hope not the last.

Michael Lee Bierly, Nashville, Davidson County, TN