[TN-Butterflies] FW: Bronze Copper

  • From: "Michael Bierly" <michael.lee.bierly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN Butterflies" <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 20:56:07 -0500

From: Tommie Rogers [mailto:sundragon1@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 7:47 PM
To: 'Michael Bierly' <michael.lee.bierly@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Bronze Copper

Michael, today Libby Wolfe and I were looking for a Broad-winged Skipper in
a wetland and simultaneously saw a Copper fly and perch. I said it looks
like a Bronze Copper and Libby thought American Copper. Anyway, there were
two Bronze Coppers. We both took photos.

I have issues with my computer so I cannot send my photo to you, but this
would be a new county record. I think it is Bradley county but will confirm
it later.

Please post on Tn butterflies that we saw them today. We will both submit
photos. I cannot access Tn butterflies until I resolve my computer
glitches.

We will go back there tomorrow around 1 PM to show them to other interested
people.

Thank you.

Tommie Rogers