[TN-Butterflies] FOY Spring Azure, Mourning Cloak, Polygonia

  • From: Allan Trently <ajtcorax@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tennessee Butterflies <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 15:08:52 -0400

On Saturday, March 14 I observed one flying Spring Azure at Chickasaw State
Park in Chester County.  On Sunday, March 15 I observed and photographed a
Mourning Cloak at Nathan Bedford Forrest State Park in Camden, TN.  I also had
one Falcate Orange-tip and three Polygonia spp. at Nathan Bedford (I've seen
Polygonia spp. flying on February 11 at Lucius Burch State Natural Area in
Shelby County).

Allan Trently
ajtcorax@xxxxxxxxxxx
Jackson, TN