[TN-Butterflies] FOY Question Mark in Georgia

  • From: David Hollie <featherbrain1223@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:10:10 -0400

Hi,
I hope I am not out of place posting my sightings from 3 miles across the
border in Georgia, if I am please let me know.
I had my second butterfly of the year, a Question Mark. It wouldn't let me
get very close, it seemed quite skittish, but I did manage to get an ok
photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/featherbrain1223/3344812779/
I also saw a butterfly 2 other times but it flew by so quickly that I
couldn't get a positive ID as I couldn't even see any color on them. The
size and shape was right for a question mark so it's probable that's what
they were.

Good Butterflying!

David Hollie
Ringgold, GA