[TN-Butterflies] Elizabethton Butterfly Count

  • From: dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
  • To: mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, butternuts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:33:41 -0400

The annual Elizabethton Butterfly Count will be held Sunday, August 02, 2009, meeting 9 am at the Visitors Center of Sycamore Shoals State Historic Area. We spend the morning walking around the Sycamore Shoals area. After a lunch break we carpool to Panhandle Rd. on Holston Mtn. for the rest of the afternoon. If the count is rained out on Sunday, it will be rescheduled for Saturday, August 08. The event is sponsored by the North American Butterfly Association, which requests a $3 per individual fee to pay for the costs of compiling and publishing the results of counts from across the continent. If you have questions I can be reached at (423) 483-0470.

Don Holt
Johnson City, TN

The FAQ can be found by logging in at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=tn-butterflies

Please report any abuse or questions about this list to:
kjchilds@xxxxxxxxxx

Users can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
tn-butterflies-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.