[TN-Butterflies] Re: Dion? Williamson Co ID help

  • From: Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 08:31:53 EDT

Thanks all! I knew I could not see rays, even on darker and lighter
exposures, so I was suspect. On the one or two Dions I have seen the rays were
at
least visible. So Sachem it is.

Richard Connors
Nashville

In a message dated 6/23/2010 6:27:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx writes:

The  fresh male Sachems at my place are especially pale this year.  During
the  past week, I've had to take many a close look to be sure I was seeing a
boring  ol' Sachem. Numbers of Females just started showing up yesterday.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

_http://www.finishflagfarms.com_ (http://www.finishflagfarms.com/)

From: Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 20:09:57  -0400
Subject: [TN-Butterflies] Dion? Williamson Co ID help
To:  tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please have a look at this and confirm if possible, Dion Skipper, today
6/22 in Williamson County. If confirmed would be BAMONA record.
This was a good size skipper, did not get a look at or photo of top  side.

_http://www.pbase.com/rconnorsnaturephoto/image/125853334_