[TN-Butterflies] Re: Cheatham, Davidson Co.s FOYs

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:45:50 -0700 (PDT)

80 degrees out there today and all I could find was 1 Duskywing!

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com

 Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 16:19:40 -0700
From: kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx
To: TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It seems that the middle and eastern parts of the state are seeing early
butterflies but it looks like they very aren't active yet in west TN. Is anyone
in west TN seeing many butterflies?