[TN-Butterflies] Re: Cheatham Co 4/5/09 correction

  • From: Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 22:07:23 EDT

Please see below corrected duskywing sighting. Sorry, click-and-go can be
dangerous if not done carefully!!
RHC

Common Name    Scientific Name    Life Stage   Number Seen    Notes
Pipevine Swallowtail     Battus philenor      Adult    1    my  FOY
Zebra Swallowtail     Eurytides marcellus     Adult    12    Photo, pair
mating (interesting color  difference, will post photo later)
Eastern Tiger Swallowtail     Papilio glaucus    Adult    1
Spicebush  Swallowtail    Papilio troilus      Adult   2   FOY
Falcate Orangetip    Anthocharis  midea    Adult    15   mix of about
half/half  females and males
Azure  species  Celastrina  ladon species  Adult    1
Eastern  Comma    Polygonia comma     Adult    1   my first positive FOY
Gemmed Satyr    Cyllopsis gemma   Adult    6    FOY
Horace's  Duskywing    Erynnis horatius    Adult     1
Juvenal's Duskywing     Erynnis juvenalis    Adult    1     (only 2
individuals inspected closely)
Duskywing  species   Erynnis sp.           Adult    10

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572833x1201387477/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooterNO62)