[TN-Butterflies] Re: Butterfly foray issues

  • From: rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 11:56:25 EST

Actually David Crockett State Park in Lawrenceburg has just this past year
completed a few cabins, and they should be open by this summer, so that is
a  definite possibility, should we want to concentrate on the more western
of those  counties.

Bill Haley's idea of including several counties in one count  circle might
work for what could be called a "Lynchburg" circle. That could  include
parts of Moore (14 spp), Lincoln (6) and Bedford (15)  counties. Again, just
some thoughts; lots of possibilities, more possibilities  than we can
accomplish in one foray, but its fun to plan. Plenty of time now  to pour over
the TN
maps, brain-storm and make plans.

Richard Connors
Nashville