[TN-Butterflies] Re: BAMONA for Meigs County, TN

  • From: Harold Howell <howellh2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:42:21 -0400

Steve,

I should have added that these two photos are of the same specimen, one in
direct sunlight and the second in shade.  The photo in shade is not in sharp
focus, but it shows the golden color in the head that is lost in the direct
sunlit photo.

Best regards,

Harold Howell
Grainger County, TN

On 8/20/10 9:18 AM, "Harold Howell" <howellh2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> The attached photos,
> BFLYAGRdunskipperHiwasseeWMAMeigsCoTN15Aug10DTrently.jpg and
> BFLYAGRdunskipperHiwasseeWMAMeigsCoTN15Aug10HHowell04229.jpg
> were made near the Sandhill Crane Viewing Area of the Hiwassee WMA in Meigs
> County, TN, on 15 August 2010.  I have identified
> these photos as a Dun Skipper.  The photographer for the first photo was
> David Trently and for the second photo was Harold Howell.  These photos were
> one result of a joint trip with Doug Bruce, David Trently and Mike Nelson.
> The coordinates were North 35.40126 and West 84.98963.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Harold Howell
> Loafer's Roost
> Rutledge
> Grainger County, TN

The FAQ can be found by logging in at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=tn-butterflies

Please report any abuse or questions about this list to kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx

Users can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
tn-butterflies-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.