[TN-Butterflies] Re: Another New One For Polk

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:37:05 -0700 (PDT)

This one showed up late afternoon yesterday. It's hard to see in this shot
because the wings have been damaged but there are some small deformities. They
are little bends or kinks towards the outer edges.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/IMG_6317.jpg

 Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County