[TN-Butterflies] Re: 2010 BUTTERFLY FORAY - potential date

  • From: "Steve Stedman" <birdsongteam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <naturetours@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 09:44:41 -0600

David,

I'll plan on being present for the June 18-20 foray in the southwest counties.

I'd still like to conduct a one-time butterfly count in a NABA circle to be
submitted to NABA for publication.  Better that one set of such data be
available than none; and you never know when someone may move to that area and
want to continue the count in a later year, decade, even century.  Having a
count from 2010 with which to compare possible later results will be
invaluable.  I will pay the $3 participants fee for anyone taking part, if that
will sweeten the deal.

Steve Stedman