[TN-Bird] Re: webpage fieldsheets

  • From: "Sylvia Anglin" <sang905@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 19:30:18 -0500

Rick, those are fabulous!  Thank you so much for putting them together and
sending the links.  What a great way to share your trips and your area.  As
one who is new to Tennessee and pretty much stuck here in the middle, i
really appreciate being able to see a couple of the spots i've read postings
about, over there in the east.

Thanks!
Sylvia Anglin
Davidson Co.