[TN-Bird] Webb Rd - Hamilton Co. - Western Grebe continues

  • From: tim jeffers <tim.a.jeffers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 13:52:53 -0500

2/24/13 - this morning around 9:30 I again spotted the Western Grebe in
Chickamauga Lake from Webb Rd.

I could not pick out any other rarities.

Also, I spoke to someone from the condos who gave me his name and the
access code to the gate, and said it would be ok if we wanted to look from
just inside the gate.  It's not a large change, but does provide a little
more room and view.  If interested, email me and I will pass along the
specifics.

Tim Jeffers
East Ridge, Hamilton Co