[TN-Bird] Trumps

  • From: kbreault <kbreault@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 07:17:45 -0700 (PDT)

I saw the Trumpeter Swans at about 7:50a today at Cox Lake. Please use extreme
caution when parking to see the birds on 840. To view the birds on Cox Rd. take
exit 42 on 840 for Horton Hwy south to a right (west) on Patton Rd. to a right
(north) where Patton Rd. ends at Cox Rd. (no sign there, however), past 840.
The
lake will soon be on your left. The only parking on Cox Rd. is at
roads/driveways to gated pastureland and for that reason only a very brief stop
should be entertained. Nice TN bird for me just after my long trip north.
Thanks
for all who helped in located the birds.
Kevin Breault
Brentwood