[TN-Bird] The festival will be on the radio

  • From: Melinda Welton <weltonmj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tnbird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 21:55:42 -0600

Thank you to all TOS Chapters and individuals that have donated funds to the
2013 Sandhill Crane Festival!!

This public radio sponsorship is one small way we're making use of your
donations.

The attached 27 second spot will be heard on WUTC in the Chattanooga area 3
times/day during either Morning Edition or All Things Considered on the week
days of Jan 3-4, Jan 7-11, and Jan 14-18. The station is also going to throw
in several free spots during the day because we are a non-profit!

In addition to all of this, we¹ve been invited to be interviewed on a
Chattanooga show called ³Around and About.²

I hope we can handle the crowds!!

We couldn¹t do this without you!!

Melinda Welton & Cyndi Routledge
TN Crane Festival Co-chairs

As I'm sure you know by now, the festival will be Saturday and Sunday,
January 19th and 20th. More information is available at:
Www.Tncranefestival.org