[TN-Bird] The Nashville Retrospect and TOS

  • From: "likebird" <likebird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-BIRD" <TN-BIRD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 12:29:52 -0500

Birders,
I must be the only TOS member in Nashville who reads the Nashville Retrospect.
It is a monthly historical newspaper about the Nashville area and I find it
most interesting.  The October issue, which I just bought,  has a great full
page article about the founding history of TOS and those involved complete with
pictures.  The article was written by George Zepp, a local history writer.
There is a picture of the March 1943 Migrant.  I am taking my copy to the NTOS
meeting this evening for any to see.  These papers may be bought locally at
Krogers and other stores.  I was not able to shop the first two weeks of this
month so just got mine!

Linda V. Kelly
Nshville-Davidson CO