[TN-Bird] Tagged Lesser Scaup returns.

  • From: OLCOOT1@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ARBIRD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, missbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 10:17:32 -0500 (EST)

Dec. 13, 2011
Shelby Co. TN

I'm keeping a close watch for my female, leucistic Lesser  Scaup, hoping to
see if she returns for her 8th year. Yesterday, I  photographed this tagged
male Lesser that has returned for at least  its 7th year. If interested you
can view photo at:

_http://www.pbase.com/image/140330112_
(http://www.pbase.com/image/140330112)

I have photographed many of these bill tagged birds here in  Memphis. Keep
on the look out for these birds in flocks of scaup.

Jeff R.  Wilson / TLBA
6300 Memphis-Arlington Rd.
Bartlett, TN. 38135
_http://WWW.pbase.com/ol_coot/_ (http://www.pbase.com/ol_coot/)
What  is this feathered thing that lifts my heart to the  heavens.