[TN-Bird] TOS Discover Birds Activity Book

  • From: Cynthia Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Viclcsw@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:52:00 -0600

As a follow up...if any TOS Chapter or Audubon Chapters are interested in
multiple copies of these great Activity books please contact Cyndi Routledge @
routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for details and to make arrangements.

Cyndi Routledge
Clarksville, TN
Montgomery Cty

On Jan 18, 2012, at 12:41 PM, Viclcsw@xxxxxxx wrote:

> For those of you who did not see the TOS Discovery Birds Activity Book at the
> festival and are interested in seeing it, I have created a page describing
> the book, showing a couple of pages and the front and back covers.
>
> TOS will be distributing the book to chapters sometime soon but the details
> on this are still being determined.  Ask your local chapters about these
> books and consider buying them from TOS for your children and grandchildren's
> classrooms.  The price is very reasonable!
>
> http://vickiehendersonsketchbook.blogspot.com/p/discover-birds-activity-book.html
>
> Vickie Henderson
> Knoxville, TN
> Knox County

<")
  ( \
  / |`  Cyndi
"When one tugs at a single thing in Nature,
he finds it attached to the rest of the world."
~John Muir