[TN-Bird] Re: Spring Meeting Field Trip Results

  • From: K Dean EDWARDS <kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jon Mann <dback_jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 09:09:20 -0400 (EDT)

To the list, you can add Swamp Sparrow at both Radnor Lake
(along the road in a wet area across the road from the main
lake where we also watched a Broad-winged Hawk catch and eat
a frog) and Shelby Bottoms (same big field with the Sedge Wrens
and Lincoln's Sparrow where we turned around).  Both were
seen well by most of the Knoxville crew.

Dean Edwards
Knoxville, TN

                  EXCELLENT MAP RESOURCES