[TN-Bird] Re: Snowy Owl - Sea Island, Georgia

  • From: "Mathis" <weer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wjholtjr@xxxxxxxxx>, <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 00:56:12 -0500

Bill,

This is the closest that a snowy owl has been to North Carolina; so, I’m very
interested. Unfortunately, I can’t rush down there Wednesday morning. Please
keep us posted. Let’s see if this bird is going to stay there for the winter or
move one.

As for GABO-L, how does a person join?

Thanks,
Cecelia Mathis