[TN-Bird] Ruby-throated Hummingbird Still Present

  • From: "Tommy Curtis" <tcbirdwatch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-Bird Post" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 15:46:46 -0600

Our little male Ruby-throated Hummingbird with the bent/deformed bill is
still here today.  We assumed with the approaching cold front that he might
move further south today but he is eating at the feeder right now.  He found
the second feeder on the opposite side of the house this morning and was
eating on it as we left for church.  He sure does look little and lonely out
there by himself.

Tommy & Virginia Curtis

Smithville, TN

DeKalb County