[TN-Bird] Re: Ruby-crowned Kinglet

  • From: Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx
  • To: TN-Bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 10:08:11 EDT

I also had a Ruby-crowned Kinglet in the yard on April 7th. It was singing
from within a hemlock planted at the corner of the garage. Their bubbling
twitter is one of my favorite birdsongs of spring but he is usually deep in a
tangle
when I hear one. Fortunately for me there is a screened window at that corner
and I got a personal concert and close up look at the same time.

Richard Connors
Nashville TN
Davidson Co.