[TN-Bird] Rough-legged Hawk images

  • From: Michael Todd <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, TN Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

For anyone interested, I've placed a gallery with several shots of the very
cooperative Rough-legged Hawk that has frequented the same area in the Obion
River bottom north of Kenton TN. These are a combination of digiscopes and SLR
images, not all the best of shots just trying to capture the essence of this
stunning raptor; never got any decent flight shots. Ed Schneider is there
today,
and I have no doubt he will blow my images away! Can't wait to see them!!

The first image starts here:
http://www.pbase.com/mctodd/image/147385190/original

Good Birding!!

Mike Todd