[TN-Bird] Ron and Libby Wolfe

  • From: "David Aborn" <David-Aborn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-Bird" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:09:44 -0400

Many of you know that Ron and Libby Wolfe are long time members and =
friends
of TOS. A few weeks ago Ron was crossing the street in Dallas when he =
was
hit by a car. The car knocked him into the path of another car, which =
ran
over him. Ron has a badly broken leg, broken pelvis, and a broken lumbar
vertebra. The broken vertebra caused spinal damage, and he has reduced
sensation and movement in his legs. He is being moved to a facility to =
begin
physical therapy. I have not heard what the prognosis is as to how much =
of a
recovery he might make, or when they might return to TN. I am still =
trying
to track down an address in Texas to where people can send cards, =
flowers,
etc. As soon as I find out anything, I will pass it along. Libby's =
e-mail
address is Luvsbirdn@xxxxxxx, so people might want to send well-wishes =
that
way. I know you will all join me in keeping Ron and Libby in our =
thoughts
and prayers.

David Aborn
Chattanooga, TN