[TN-Bird] Re: Rankin Ruff/Reeve - sightings today?

  • From: Alice Loftin / Don Miller <pandion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tim a jeffers <tim.a.jeffers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 21:15:23 -0400 (EDT)

Tim and others,

I was at Rankin from about 3:30 until around 7:00 today and birded with a group
that included travelers from Middle Tennessee and Georgia, some of whom had
been at the site since this morning. They had not seen the Ruff at all today,
nor did we find it this evening. Part of the group was still there when I left,
so there is a possibility that the bird was re-found before the end of the day.

Don Miller
Greeneville , Greene Co., TN