[TN-Bird] Re: RFI: Bicknell's Record from 1945

  • From: chris.sloan@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:23:25 +0000

For what it's worth, I disagree with Rick's statement that it is a "rather
unlikely" possibility.  This species is occasionally banded directly south of
us at Ft. Morgan, Alabama, which suggests to me that there is some possibility
of it occurring as a vagrant in Tennessee.
--
Chris Sloan
chris.sloan@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Rick Knight" <RKnight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>