[TN-Bird] Re: Possible Pine Grosbeak

  • From: <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tennessee Birds" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 21:26:13 -0600

The only record for Pine Grosbeak that I am aware of that has gone through
the TBRC, is from Benton County in March of 1992.  I imagine this is the
record that Steve was referring to.  I have no other details of this record,
other than it passed and the bird is on the Provisional list.

Good Birding!!

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN
Carroll Co.